Modern kitchens are much more fun and easy to use than the old ones, mostly because technology has evolved a lot. That’s why we have been considering what small things really make your life and your cooking easier in the kitchen. But let’s see some of these useful, yet often overlooked modern kitchen tools!
1. Silicone molds and tools. Silicone is a great invention that has been used for cooking. And no wonder, since it’s great: it washes quickly, it doesn’t stick and it adds a touch of color to the kitchen. Who hasn’t used silicone for some tools or at least for the molds? It helps you to be really creative when baking cakes, cupcakes, muffins or anything else you want.
See also: Kitchen Cabinet Ideas
2. Non-sticking materials. We are very thankful for the modern kitchen tools made of non-sticking materials. Whether it’s silicone, like the above example, Teflon or other combinations, you don’t have to worry that whatever you’re cooking will stick to it.
3. Storing boxes and bags. It’s very annoying when lots of little things start to pile up in your kitchen and you can’t clean them up or store them away because, well, you need them all the time. That’s why storing boxes are one of the best modern inventions that help your kitchen look clean and tidy!
4. Useful machines. Technology offered us maybe the most useful discovery: the machine. How wonderful it is to have the comfort of a machine that does whatever you have to do, faster and more effective than you could ever do it? Whether we’re talking about mixers, robots, blenders or any of these combined, you have to admit that machines make our lives a whole lot easier!
See also: Creative Blue Kitchen Suggestions
5. One-time plates and cutlery. This type of cutlery is especially useful when you need to throw a party and you don’t want to spend all day long washing dishes. Just use whatever plates and cutlery you need and simply throw them away afterwards. However, you should be responsible with the environment and not overuse them when you still can use normal dishes.
6. Colorful items. Something specific to the modern kitchen tools is the variety of items around. If you look at a kitchen say, a hundred years ago, you could notice that they didn’t use very much color when decorating or when using items in there, mostly because they didn’t have that many materials to work with like we do today. The awesome part of living in today’s world is that you can always make your kitchen look like a piece of wonderland by using crazy colors!
7.Paper towels. The last of the greatest inventions we thought of being useful for the kitchen are the paper towels. Of course, many people still use cloths for cleaning up spilled liquids or other things, but paper towels are a lot easier to use and time-effective, since you don’t need to wash them after every use.
See also: Luxury Cutlery Ideas and Tips