Since organizing clothes is a never ending task, we bring you more tips to help you with this complicated task!
Any person who cares about style knows how hard is to organize clothes, especially when you have lots of them. But even if you don’t have many clothes, it’s ideal to know exactly where you can find every clothing item exactly when you need it. People who read other tips on how to organize your clothes asked for more, so here you have today other 9 organizing clothes tips!
1. Put labels on drawers. When you have lots of drawers, it can get really hard to remember where you placed the socks, the shirts and different other clothes, so an easy trick out of this is to place labels on each drawer with symbols or writings on them.
2. Plan your outfit for each day. Planning the outfit for every day of the week in advance may seem a little too much effort, but it actually saves you a lot of time every morning. Plus your clothes remain organized in the drawer!
See also: 10 Packing Hacks for Your Travels
3. Choose colored hangers. Assign every hanger color the clothes for a specific season. In this way you will quickly bring to the front the summer clothes and hide the winter ones or the other way around, saving time and energy!
4. Use hanging racks. Big or small, hanging racks can save you more space than you would have guessed! You can use them for small accessories (even jewelry) or for big shoes, tall boots and so on.
5. Pants hangers can keep your floor clean. Even if it sounds weird, you can use pants hangers to hang boots and other types of shoes to prevent them from touching the floor. Whether you want to keep the floors clean or are just too lazy to clean the shoes every time, it’s one of the best organizing clothes tips!
6. Store bed sets in pillow cases. After washing them up, you can store the flat sheet and the fitted sheet in one pillow case from the set. You will find them more easily when looking for matching sheets next time!
See also: Luxury Dressing Rooms
7. PVC pipes are not just for buildings! If you cut fitted pieces of PVC pipes and put them together, you can have a great corner for storing away shoes without bringing them in the closet. Plus, they can stay closer to the door whenever you need them, rather than hiding them away in boxes. Place them horizontally in the closet and you can now separate scarves, belts and similar clothing items!
8. Hook hangers together. Nothing doubles your space like hanging two hangers with clothes together. For this you can be creative and use average soda pull tabs. And if you don’t have heavy clothes there, why not stack multiple hangers and free even more space? That’s another one of the best organizing clothes tips!
9. Buy a garment rack. A garment rack can serve as a decorative tool for organizing clothes, so why not use it for two purposes? It’s fancy and it also helps in storing clothes you need easy access to!
See also: Organizing Ideas for Small Bedrooms