It is not that hard to recreate a great Arabic interior design, see our ideas on how to do it!
Arabic furniture is not trendy only in Arabic countries, but it has recently started to become wanted all around the world, mostly for its elegance and style. That’s why you should read our Arabic furniture ideas that can help you in creating a very cool interior design for your home!
1. Choose carefully the color. The best thing about Arabic styles is that you can create a great decor with almost any color of the furniture. The main thing you should take into account is the fact that it has to be elegant. Starting from here, you can enjoy almost any color: the darkest black, warm shades of brown, all the way to pastel colors and even white. However, white furniture has a rather modern look, which would be great for an original combination of styles. Other warm and strong colors are welcomed, from deep red to oranges and yellows, all for a great Oriental atmosphere!
2. Comfort. In general, the Arabic style means comfort, so this should be extremely important in choosing the furniture for your home. Regardless of the color, this type of furniture includes comfy chairs, sofas and pillows. If you don’t want to include such chairs or sofas, you should complete the design with similarly designed carpets or rugs, to create the idea of comfort.
3. Decorations. Perhaps one of the most useful Arabic furniture ideas is to use lots of decorations. Of course, it is advisable to use only Arabian motifs and intricate patterns, but if you can’t or don’t want to go for it, you can also use similar decorations. Usually, elegant curves and images that resemble Arabic letters are just perfect, but then again, you are free to use your imagination. More so, you can already find textiles and materials with printed patterns on them.
4. Luxury accents. Arabic style is all about luxury and high class, so there is no wonder you should spare a thought about how to create this impression of luxury through furniture. One of the easiest ways to achieve this is through colorful details. For instance, if you choose to combine two of our Arabic furniture ideas and apply golden patterns to your items, you will see how elegant they become. Other options are silver accents or pearly decorations (rugs, cushions etc).
5. Use glass. Glass is also another way through which you can recreate an Arabic atmosphere in your home, so don’t be afraid to use. Whether it is used and incorporated into furniture items or you choose to use an elegant and classy chandelier or large mirrors with high-class adornments, glass needs to be present in your Arabic interior decor. More than that, if you don’t know how to use it, you can also use some tricks: place decorative glasses here and there or play around with pieces of glass. Break a glass and glue pieces of mirror to various surfaces and you have a simple solution for including this into your design!