How beautiful can a blue kitchen be? See here ideas and suggestions for a little bit of diversity in your life!
Blue has always been one of the most popular colors in interior design. Perhaps one of the reasons for this is the fact that it has a calming and soothing effect on your mood, and people usually look to relax in the kitchen. However, some hues and shades of blue can even be fresh or tiring for the eyes, especially the darker ones. But let’s see some ideas and suggestions for your blue kitchen!
1. Strong color. If you want to have an impressive blue kitchen, one option would be to go for a strong color right from the beginning. In this way you will obtain a colder and fresher kitchen that can help you wake up faster in the morning. More than that, it will be a statement kitchen and it will certainly impress everybody who will see it.
See also: Amazing Red Kitchen Ideas
2. Mixing shades. If you don’t want to get up to such strong colors, there are lots of different hues you can find for your kitchen. Pale blue is one of the most relaxing colors that can help you meditate and unwind while you eat or cook. Even more so since they say your mood and mindset can influence the quality of the food you’re cooking! So you should think twice before choosing the design of your kitchen.
3. Play around with colors. If you can’t decide on only one shade of blue, no problem! You can let your imagination run wild and combine several different hues in the same room. However, try not to choose them as opposite as possible, but look for some who offer a certain equilibrium to the room and that blend well together. You can place them in different parts of the room for more diversity or keep them for certain things. For instance, you can choose light blue for the furniture, and complete the design with dark blue accessories or other decorations.
See also: Marine Atmosphere: Turquoise Dining Room
4. Less is more. Sometimes the details matter the most in an interior design, so why not take advantage of this? Choose different colors for the rest of the decor, let’s say white and green, and complete the aspect with beautiful blue accessories. The result will not only be harmonious from an aesthetic point of view, but you will also obtain a blue kitchen more original than anything you have seen!
5. One element. Sometimes it’s better to place all your bets on one element in the room. The brighter its color, the more it will brighten up the entire atmosphere in the room! However, it would be better to choose rather neutral background colors for this one, like for instance black and white, and add the central element. This element can be virtually anything in the room, but it’s important to be quite central and not forgotten in a corner. A blue central table or one chair can be really creative and can transform a dull kitchen into an awesome one!
See also: Luxury Cutlery Ideas and Tips