Tired of making always a chaos when you are cooking? Organize your kitchen smart and easy with some DIY tricks!
If you like to cook for sure you have so much ustensils and ingredients in your kitchen, and when you need them you just making a chaos.
But if you organize your kitchen smart, you will can handle more easier with all the things and you will see that you will be more faster when you will cooking.
Let’s see some triks for a organized kitchen
See also: Tech Bathroom Gadgets
1. Use the six-pack of beer for your fridge. Sometimes when you open the fridge you don’t find anything there, but the six-packs will help you with the saussage bottles, like ketchup, mayonesee, etc
2. Use jars and the plastic boxes. It will help you to find more easier the ingredients and you’re cabinets will be more organized.
See also: Smart House Design Ideas
3. Stickers everywhere. Write on the stickers the names of the ingredients, it will be more easier to found it and for sure you will organise your kitchen more easy.
4. Priorities. Make order in your ingredients and put the most used ingredients in a affordable place.
5. Magnetic spice rack. Create an magnetic spice rack, it will work well on the side of your fridge or on the inside of your cabinets.
6. Organize your cabinets. Put the small things in a plastic basket.
7. Hang the useful things. You can use the inside of cabinets to put hooks for rags and pot holders.
8. Vertical space. Use the vertical space and put some shelves on top of your shelves.
9. Hangers again. Hang the pots and pans, it will be more easier to use them.
10. Recycle the old things. Use the magazines holders for the Ziplock bags and aluminium roles.