Check out some of the most romantic cities around the world and choose your next destination!
If you want to travel and to experience some of the most romantic atmospheres in the world, you should be well informed about the most romantic cities that are out there. Everybody already knows about Prague or, even more cliche, Paris, but these are not the only ones that can offer a great holiday for you and your partner. There are lots of pleasant surprises out there, so let’s see some of these cities!
1. St. Augustine, Florida. Being 450 years old, St. Augustine is the oldest city in Florida. It has a special atmosphere, probably because it’s an old Spanish colony and this thing can be seen in the air there. Moreover, it has some amazing views, just perfect for you to take pictures or selfies together! And let’s not forget about the great seafood and the history and spirituality you can find there!
See also: 7 Places to See Before You Die
2. Paso Robles, CA. An unexpected appearance on the list of the most romantic cities in the world, Paso Robles is an extremely hospitable and warm city in California. If you ever get the chance to see it, don’t hesitate in doing so, because you will encounter here a great variety of things to do: from wine tasting, cultural events or simply some outdoor recreation to long romantic strolls and amazing panoramas.
3. San Sebastian, Spain. Of course, a Spanish city couldn’t have missed this list, so here you have San Sebastian. Here you will find probably one of the most beautiful urban beaches in Europe, 19th century architecture and world-class restaurants. The Basque influence is clear, but otherwise you could compare this city to Paris. More than that, you can stay at Maria Cristina Hotel, that has 5 stars and has welcomed many famous guests like Elizabeth Taylor and Brad Pitt.
See also: Top 10 Nightlife Cities Around the World
4. Galway, Ireland. Moving a little bit around the globe, we find the romantic city of Galway in Ireland. Although the romance here is a little bit different than the one in Spain, you can be sure that here you will find the perfect setting for a romantic vacation. Nature creates wonderful settings and an incredible combination between wild and tame places, with the old Irish cottages completing the view. Don’t miss the sunsets here, they are simply wonderful!
5. Sedona, Arizona. Whether your romantic time together is for a couple of days, a week or even a month, Sedona is the right place to be. It’s really a fairytale come true and the spires, canyons and the waters there will certainly fascinate you. If you’re worried about the money, a great thing here is that there are enough types of accommodation here for every budget. Like an extra tip, if you come here, you should look for the intimate hideaways and the romantic restaurants that complete every amazing holiday. And if you need more reasons to visit, think about the fact that it has over 300 sunny days a year, which makes it perfect for sunbathing and beach activities!
See also: 10 Packing Hacks for Your Travels