When you're planning a visit in the U.S., you should make a list of the most important tourist landmarks you should see. Check out this list!
When you visit the U.S., you might want to think of places to visit there. Although their number is overwhelming and most people don’t have the resources to visit the entire country in one trip, you should make a list with tourist destination in the U.S.A. Check out the following attractions and see which one attracts you most!
- Mendenhall Glacier Caves (Alaska). For those of you who are curious about feeling the real cold, you should go and visit Alaska. Here you can find the Mendenhall Glacier Caves, a natural wonder of ice and rock. The blue light filtered through the ice makes an awesome atmosphere and an unforgettable adventure, even though you have to put more layers of clothes than usual.
- Antelope Canyon (Arizona). Crossing the U.S. you can get to a hotter region, which is Arizona. Here, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the U.S.A. is the Antelope Canyon, which features wonderful colors that will amaze you! It’s indeed very shocking in the beginning, but slowly you will get used to it and will appreciate the variations of colors.
- Oneonta Gorge (Oregon). If you’re looking for a true fairytale place in the U.S.A., then Oregon is the right place. Visit Oneonta Gorge and you’ll feel just as if you have been moved to a fairytale. The ancient gorge features impressive rocks and mosses and ferns that make the place look magical!
- Skagit Valley Tulip Fields (Washington). Going to Washington, you simply have to make a stop in this wonderful tulip field. If you want to see all of them in bloom, make sure you come here in April, to take advantage of all the gorgeous colors they have. You can drive around for as much as you want, and remember to take lots of pics!
- Marroon Bells – Snowmass Wilderness (Colorado). Although this area is amazing all year round, it’s extremely impressive if you come here in the winter. This is another one of the most popular tourist destinations in the U.S.A. and you will surely regret it if you don’t come here when you plan a trip in America.
- Dry Tortugas National Park (Florida). A good destination to chill and forget about technology, the Dry Tortugas National Park is placed outside Key West, in the Gulf of Mexico, and you can reach it only by boat or seaplane, which makes it the perfect destination for forgetting about all the stress and worries.
- Whitaker Point (Arkansas). In the Buffalo River county you will find this absolutely gorgeous place. Though not one of the most popular tourist destinations in the U.S.A., it’s excellent for proposals, beautiful pics and overall an unforgettable experience. It’s really worth the trip and the climbing, since you feel like you stand on the edge of the world.
- Horseshoe Bend (Arizona). Since we’re talking about wonderful views, you should have a look at Horseshoe Bend in Arizona too. It’s a great place to have a view over the Colorado River and to take some cool pictures, especially at dawn or dusk.