Be informed and keep track of the most interesting events this month!
We continue our lovely summer with other hot and interesting events in UAE July 2015. Let’s see how we’re going to spend one of the hottest months of the year and how we’re going to have fun!
1. Ramadan Reciters. For those who are religious and want to hear some of the most skilled Quran reciters, you should know that this event lasts for 30 days (it has started on the 19th of June, so it will end on the 18th of July). Anybody can join since the admission is free, and it takes place at the Al Farooq Mosque and Centre in Dubai.
See also: Summer Pool Bar Ideas to Cool Off
2. The History and Art of Arabic Calligraphy. Arabic calligraphy is simply amazing, a true art useful not only for writing, but you can also incorporate it into your interior design if you choose to bring an Oriental touch to your home. At this event you can admire works of art in tridimensional sculptures and panels, participating artists from the UAE, Spain and Middle East. It started on June 22 and it will end on July 6, so take advantage of the last days of this great event hosted at the Dubai Mall. The admission is free!
3. Nad al Sheba Sports Tournament 2015. One of the most interesting sports events in UAE July 2015 is this one. It takes place from June 20 to July 12, so if you hadn’t given it a chance by now, you still have almost two weeks to decide. Hosting a large array of sports from tennis to volleyball, running or archery, this event is held at the NAS Sports Complex in Dubai and the admission is free. Make sure you don’t miss it!
See also: Barbecue Designs for Your Inspiration
4. Summer Fun Workshops. Lasting most of the summer, until August 1, this series of workshops is ideal for families with kids. Your kids will learn to silk paint, do magic tricks, build gingerbread houses and play around, while you can relax and have fun together with them. Suitable for children between 5 and 12 years old, workshop sessions are made for 30 children and cost AED 150 for two hours per child. Let your kid have fun in the Mushrif Central Park this summer!
5. Ramadan Bowling Tournament. Taking place between June 17 and July 13 at the Zayed Sports City in Abu Dhabi, this tournament is not only fun, but it incites you to participate with some interesting titles and prizes. Also, take into account the fact that it’s the biggest and the best bowling competition during Ramadan.
See also: Arabic Furniture Ideas
6. Louvre Abu Dhabi Stories. Finishing our list of events in UAE July 2015, we remind you of a great event at Manarat Al Saadiyat that showcases the latest acquisitions of the Louvre Abu Dhabi. There are two displays of this event: one from June 21 to July 25 called “Louvre Abu Dhabi Stories: Al Qalam”, focused on the written word, and the other between July 28 to August 30 named “Louvre Abu Dhabi Stories: Immortal Figures”, which shows sculptures from all around the world.