See here ideas for a better lifestyle and healthier snacks that will help you be healthier and happier!
We all know how busy life is, especially when you’re working in an office. And all the stress, the long hours and the chaotic sleep schedule can push us to eat very unhealthy all the time. But thankfully, there are lots of healthy food recipes out there, and the Internet is a very valuable resource in this case. That’s why we prepared you a great selection of healthy snacks, whether you’re in the office or want to eat something in front of the TV at home.
1. Cheese and fruits. For extra protein if you’re feeling hungry, but it’s not lunchtime yet, you can try combining cottage cheese with various fruits. Pick your favorite ones or go for superfruits like bananas, berries or melon. Ideally the quantities should be 50-50, but you can vary it depending on your taste.
2. Mix of nuts. One of the healthy snacks that test your creativity too is a mix of nuts. Depending on what you like, you can mix together peanuts, Macadamia nuts, almonds, pistachios and basically anything you can think of. Add some dried fruits for extra sweetness, like raisins, for instance, or dried apple or banana slices.
3. Seeds. You can try sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds. Roast them and enjoy them as such or add them to yogurts or salads for extra flavor. Many people prefer this option because it’s very healthy and easier to prepare than other complicated recipes.
4. Protein shakes. Get your daily need of proteins from smart shakes! Protein powders are often used when eating healthy, although there are lots of opinions against them. In the end, it’s a matter about personal choice!
5. Tofu. This soy cheese is an all-time popular dish for those who want to eat healthy. Of course, you can follow the classic recipe of stir-frying it, but you can also bake it. Slice it and put it in the oven, then add spices on it or other vegetables on the side and enjoy one of the tastiest healthy snacks ever!
See also: Culinary Design – Food Art
6. Eat fish. Fish is a great source of protein, without all the extra carbs and unhealthy additions. Choose tuna and salmon, grill them and add them to any salad you like. Remember to always use palm tree or olive oil and choose the healthier options. Sardines are also an option that’s suitable on the go, so you might think of that as well.
7. Peanut butter. Though you wouldn’t exactly think of this as the healthiest snack, if you do it yourself or look for a more natural one than those full of sugar, it’s a great option to live healthier! Eat it on whole grain bread or use fruit slices as base for serving it. A small teaspoon of peanut butter is excellent when tasted together with a slice of apple, for instance.
8. Vegetable juice. Even though many people prefer fruit juice for the healthy snacks, cucumber, tomato or other vegetables are also great for having a healthy snack whenever you feel like eating or drinking healthy!
See also: 3 Easter Recipes You Have to Try