Maybe you need some inspiration for your (future) pool, or maybe you want to see how far can a beautiful pool go. In any case, you might want to have a look at the most amazing pools in the world!
A pool is great whenever you need to cool down from the scorching sun here in the UAE, but it’s also a great way to relax and to have fun. Who doesn’t love a swim or a pool party late at night? But some people really took this to a whole other level and imagined the most stunning pools around the world. Check out which are these and you perhaps you’ll find some inspiration for your own pool!
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel. Located in Singapore, this hotel has overcome every expectation you might have when it comes to a pool. Water running over the edge and a great view over the city, what can you ask more?
- Arena Badeschiff Pool. This little Berlin wonder is the epitome of relaxation and modernity. Placed in a very urban setting, this thing instead of taking away of its magic, it makes it even more interesting!
- Hotel Fasano Pool. One of the most stunning pools around the world can be found in Rio de Janeiro, at Hotel Fasano. With an amazing landscape around and glass walls, this pool is a place worth visiting at least once in your life.
- Hard Rock. This Las Vegas wonder is an exotic pool in the middle of an urban metropolis. It has cool water and even palm trees, for a splash of extra fun.
- Hanging Gardens. In Ubud, Indonesia, you will find an awesome pool, hidden between old trees and a fresh air, great for a relaxing vacation.
- San Alfonso del Mar. Chile comes with a great surprise in San Alfonso del Mar. Right next to the ocean you have a wonderful pool with blue waters, bathed in sunlight all day long and with a wonderful view to the ocean.
- St Regis Lhasa Resort. If you happen to travel to Tibet, don’t miss the gold energy pool in this resort. It’s said to have a positive effect on your energy and health, plus it’s golden, which makes it even more interesting.
- Laucala Island Resort. A fantastic pool is waiting for you in Fiji, in the Laucala Island Resort. Talking about stunning pools around the world, this is a great combination of water, rocks and palm trees, a true pampering of the senses.
- Amangiri Resort. This resort found in Utah resembles a lot the Grand Canion, so it offers you an incredible experience making you think that you can bathe in a pool surrounded by this awesome landmark.
- Huvafen Fushi. An extraordinary resort found in Maldives, it features one of the most stunning pools around the world, right next to the ocean, with romantic lights near it and a great surrounding for a romantic dinner with your loved one. At night, the landscape is truly impressive and a bath will be an experience you will never forget from your trip to Maldives.
See also: Must See UAE Landmarks