Every area where people live has its good and bad parts. Some have a beautiful landscape, but are too secluded and it’s hard to reach them. Others don’t have a beautiful panorama at all, but are greatly decorated and designed. However, there are though some amazing places to live in scattered all around the world. And those who are passionate about fabulous living, interior design and decorations will certainly appreciate the following locations.
- The Clock Tower Apartment. Found in Brooklyn, New York, this apartment is probably one of the most amazing places to live in. It’s very original because it’s place, as you can tell, in a clock tower. Sounds really exciting and the view is great, but what do you do with the sounds of the clock?
- The Yellowstone Club. If you go to Montana, you simply have to see this amazing place. It has a magnificent view, especially in winter, and the interior is very cozy and attractive, just like in the movies. What’s more dreamy than going out for ski and coming back inside for a cup of hot chocolate in front of the fireplace?
- The Firefly Ski Chalet. Switzerland is anyway a wonderful place to be, and especially for skiing and snow. This chalet is one of the most amazing places to live in, with its wonderful interior design and the extraordinary view you have from the window. A real snowy paradise!
- Resort in St. Lucia. A great place with wonderful surroundings, full of peace and quietness, a place where you can truly find yourself.
- Chalet Brickell. This great chalet can be found in the Rhone-Alpes, in France, and it’s indeed a fairy-tale house. It brings forth a nice combination between modern and classic ways of design and it uses both wood and glass. The atmosphere here really makes you think you’re in a fairytale, which is why this one is one of the most amazing places to live in.
- Over Water Bungalow. Bora Bora is a popular destination anyway, but if you have the chance to go there, you should totally rent an over water bungalow. Le Meridien is a good place for this, so you might want to take it into consideration next time.
- Igloo Village. You can find it in Finland and you can bet that the view is amazing! Just imagine seeing the northern sky and the stars at night surrounded by a great interior design. It’s wonderful because it makes you feel like you are really sleeping outside.
- Underwater Bedroom. What’s more amazing than to be surrounded by water and marine creatures? An underwater bedroom is an experience you have to try in this life when you go to the Maldives. The view is amazing, you can watch the fishes swim and live in their natural habitat, and you can even study some unusual marine creatures that live there. More than that, imagine how relaxing must be to go to bed and see the soothing move and sound of the water all around you.
See also: Visiting Holland – Main Highlights